Inside of China
JF Qifengxia Four Seasons Dry Ski Resort （尖锋栖凤峡四季旱雪场）
Project Name: JF Qifengxia Four Seasons Dry Ski Resort
Address: Xiaosi Mountain, Zhaohua District, Guangyuan, Sichuan, China.
Finish Date: January 2021
Total Ski Area: 6169㎡ (3 slopes)
In Guangyuam, a snowless city in Southern China, this dry ski resort has made snowsports possible. There are 3 slopes: a riding slope for complete beginners, a primary slope, and an advanced slope. The advanced slope equipped with a freestyle ski slope and a U-shape ski slope qualified for hosting international skiing events.
In this resort, it could accommodate 300 people for skiing and snowboarding at the same time. The different slopes could satisfy various needs of the public. As the biggest ski resort in northern Sichuan Province, it's aiming to promote the development of snow sports in this area, train professional athletes, and facilitate local tourism.
- Description of Xindu JF dry ski Four Seasons Ski Resort
- AUSTRALIA-JF dryski new user Australia National Snowsports Training Centre NSTC
- Being installed of JFdryski user Dryslope of sport vlaanderen genk belgium
- JFdryski new user Australia-National Snowsports Training Centre (NSTC) Jindabyne
- JFdryski user Dryslope of Han and Tang Dynasties Guantao County Hebei China
CONTACT USAddress:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Operational Address:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China