Inside of China
Beijing Running River Extreme Sports Park （北京奔流极限运动公园）
Project Name: Beijing Running River Extreme Sports Park
Address: Wenyuhezuodi Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
Finish Date: June 2015
Total Ski Area: 540㎡ (2 slopes)
This project was done in 2015 including one airbag slope and one skiing slope. Our client, Running River, has focused on designing and manufacturing extreme sports clothes since 1998. Therefore, we were so glad that we could cooperate in the extreme sports field and provide an excellent ski and snowboard training platform for their customers and others in Beijing.
- Description of Xindu JF dry ski Four Seasons Ski Resort
- AUSTRALIA-JF dryski new user Australia National Snowsports Training Centre NSTC
- Being installed of JFdryski user Dryslope of sport vlaanderen genk belgium
- JFdryski new user Australia-National Snowsports Training Centre (NSTC) Jindabyne
- JFdryski user Dryslope of Han and Tang Dynasties Guantao County Hebei China
CONTACT USAddress:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Operational Address:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China