Inside of China
Cooperative Project with Harbin Sports Science Institute (哈尔滨市体育科学研究所合作项目）
Project Name: Snowboard Halfpipe Summer Training Base
Finish Date: September 2012
In 2012, our client Harbin Sports Science Institute reached out to us and invited us to join their study that is of building up a summer training base for halfpipe snowboarding by using our dry ski mats aiming to resolve the lack of training hours and snowboarding training heavily relying on weather conditions.
Harbin Sports Science Institute provided the venue and covered the cost of the material. We transported 270㎡ dry ski mats all the way from Chengdu to Harbin and built up the halfpipe for our client.
When this snowboard halfpipe was completed, they had snowboarding athletes test on it and the feedback was positive. All the data and research results will be collected and used for the development of halfpipe snowboarding. We are truly honored to be part of this meaningful project and to contributed to the winter sports development in our country.
- Description of Xindu JF dry ski Four Seasons Ski Resort
- AUSTRALIA-JF dryski new user Australia National Snowsports Training Centre NSTC
- Being installed of JFdryski user Dryslope of sport vlaanderen genk belgium
- JFdryski new user Australia-National Snowsports Training Centre (NSTC) Jindabyne
- JFdryski user Dryslope of Han and Tang Dynasties Guantao County Hebei China
CONTACT USAddress:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Operational Address:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China