Inside of China
Midea Egret Lake Dry Ski Resort（佛山美的鹭湖旱雪小镇）
Project Name: Midea Egret Lake Dry Ski Resort
Address: No.218 Gaoming Ave, Gaoming District, Foshan, China.
Finish Date: 2017
Total Ski Area: 9500㎡ (6 slopes)
Midea Egret Lake Dry Ski Resort is the biggest dry ski resort in Guangdong divided into a skiing area and a tubing area. The skiing area is 9500㎡. There are 6 slopes in total, the longest one is 168m, and the steepest one reached 25°. The 4 skiing slopes are respectively for beginners, Intermediate skiers, and advanced skiers. The 2 tubing slopes are safe, exciting, and have no technical requirements, which are open to all ages of visitors.
Here in this snowless city in southern China, the advantage of skiing on dry ski slopes is you can just wear casual clothes, skis, and protective gears, then you can enjoy the pleasure of skiing as long as you want.
- Description of Xindu JF dry ski Four Seasons Ski Resort
- AUSTRALIA-JF dryski new user Australia National Snowsports Training Centre NSTC
- Being installed of JFdryski user Dryslope of sport vlaanderen genk belgium
- JFdryski new user Australia-National Snowsports Training Centre (NSTC) Jindabyne
- JFdryski user Dryslope of Han and Tang Dynasties Guantao County Hebei China
CONTACT USAddress:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Operational Address:336 Wenlan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China